Whether you're a keen walker and new to endurance events, or a seasoned hiker up for a new adventure, the magical Cotswold Way provides great opportunity to enjoy outstanding natural beauty with fantastic panoramic views. This 26-27 June 2021, you can walk, jog or run the Cotswold Way and challenge yourself to help local terminally ill children.
The magical Cotswold Way provides a stunning setting for a testing challenge - with some fantastic views en route and tough hills in between! It’s a Saturday morning start from historic Cirencester, as 2000 adventurers set out on 100km looped route of footpaths & trails – most walking but many jogging and running. You'll get full support and hospitality all the way to your finish line - where an amazing sense of achievement & celebration awaits.
As an event participant, you will receive a technical t-shirt, food and drink during the challenge, a medal and a glass of fizz at the end. Plus, this event is designed to be COVID-secure.
The Chilterns closer to home? Find out more and sign up to the Chiltern 50 Challenge.
- For all levels of experience
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- 2 day 100km 'Daylight' option
- Half challenge options
- Quarter challenge option
- 8 covered rest stops
- Free food and drink
- Walk at your pace - 24 hours+
- Run or jog - set a new goal!
- Halfway camping option
- Fully signed route
- Medics, marshalls, massage
- For charity of self-fund
- Medal, T-shirt, a glass of fizz
- 3 UTMB points available
- Shuffle busses and transfers
- Optional training walks
- Challenge mobile app
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
For full details of prices and to sign up, please visit the Ultra Challenge website
Why should you sign up for the Cotswold Way Challenge in aid of Helen & Douglas House?
Your participation in the Cotswold Way Challenge is going to make a real difference to local terminally ill children and their families. It costs £3.4 million a year to run our hospice and provide our outreach nursing service to help families at home and we cannot do this without your help. We rely on donations from the public to fund our work and we need support now more than ever. Your participation means our doctors, nurses and carers can give terminally ill children the compassion and expert care they need.
Choose the Charity Sponsorship fundraising option on any distance.
Please note that this is an Open Challenge event organised by Action Challenge and therefore subject to their booking terms and conditions. Please address any questions about the challenge directly to the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com for any fundraising support and enquiries.