Join the Ultra Series Organisers for an ‘end of season’ challenge along the North Downs. Take on 50km from Farnham to Reigate in this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and wonderful Surrey countryside which includes a climb up the impressive Box Hill with fantastic views to the south.
Sign up and raise money for Helen & Douglas House!
Date: 28th September 2019
Where: North Downs
Walk, Jog or Run with 1,500 others then soak up the finish line festival style celebrations and evening hospitality, with camping options if you’re up for it!
Push yourself further – Full 50km Challenge available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
Join as Individual or Team.
- 50km Full Challenge
- Fully signed route
- Zumba style warm-up
- Rest stops – free snacks & drinks
- Half-way lunch included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Finishers medal and glass of bubbly!
- Hot food, beer and bar at the finish
- Camping options at the finish line
- Pre-event training support
- Mobile APP available!
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
Choose your fundraising option:
- Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising!
£10 reg fee + £395 in fundraisin.g
- Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a lower target.
£64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising.
Find out more about the route, support, and hospitality here.