Race to the Stones
4-5 July 2020
Location: Lewknor, Oxon, OX49 5RR – Rutland Farm, Avebury, SN8 1RH
Registration: £44 (non stop) / £64 (weekender, inc. camping)
Minimum fundraising: £425
Take part in one of the UK’s biggest long distance treks or runs, on the Ridgeway – Britain’s oldest path. 100km is all that stands in your way, as you walk, jog or run to the historic Avebury Stone Circle.
Enjoy the stunning British countryside from the Chilterns to the North Wessex Downs, passing Bronze Age hill forts and Roman river crossings.
This is a challenge for all, inclusive of all ages, experience and fitness levels. Whether you’re a seasoned runner, patient plodder or weekend walker – choose to camp over the weekend or take on 100km in one go.
• Training programme tailored to all levels
• Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
• Hot meals, showers, drinks and sports nutrition
• Bag transport to the finish
• Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
• Medical support at pit stops and en route
• Finisher’s medal