Deloitte Ride Across Britain
5-13 September 2020
Location: Land’s End to John O’Groats
Distance: 980 miles over 9 days
Minimum fundraising: £2,200
Take on this world famous bucket list event, fully supported over 9 days of unrivalled cycling.
Cliff tops, moorlands, hidden roads and soaring mountains. Experience the most spectacular cycling the UK has to offer, riding through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland. With a premium level of support, there’s no better way to take on this iconic ride.
This is a chance to see the UK like you’ve never seen it before, camping under the stars and sharing lifelong memories with 900 fellow riders.
For a challenge that usually costs £1,699, you can sign up for just £499 when you pledge to raise £2,200.
• Training programme tailored to all levels
• Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
• Expert chaperones, medical and mechanical support throughout
• Overnight basecamps (2 person tent to self)
• Amazing food, hot showers, drinks and sports nutrition
• Massages at basecamp
• Day to day bag transport
• Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
• Finisher’s medal
Please note that this is an Open Challenge event organised by Threshold Sports and therefore subject to their booking terms and conditions. Please address any questions about the challenge directly to the organisers at email@example.com. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any fundraising support and enquiries.