1. All participants, excluding schools, who hit their individual fundraising target of £75 will be entered into a prize draw to win 1 set of vouchers totalling £500 to spend at Drayton Manor. Schools organising this fundraiser on their premises will be excluded because they will receive a 50% of the money raised at the bake sale for their PTA. However, if school parents and children run a bake sale in their home, they would enter the prize draw if they raise over £75.
2. The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred by you and cannot be redeemed by you for cash or any other prizes.
3. The promoter of the prize drawer is Helen & Douglas House, 14A Magdalen Road, Oxford OX4 1RW, and is licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005. Any complaints about this competition should be sent to this address.
4. One entry per person only.
5. Any schools who raise money will not be included in this prize drawer as they are raising funds and splitting them between themselves and Helen & Douglas House.
6. All participants will have until 23:59 on 31st October 2021 to pay in their fundraising money.
7. The winner will be contacted at 6pm on 7th November 2021.
8. You should always use your best judgment when cooking with raw ingredients such as eggs, and seek expert advice before beginning your recipe if you are unsure.
9. You should always take care not to injure yourself or others on sharp knives or other cooking implements or to burn yourself or others while cooking.
10. You should examine the contents of ingredients prior to preparation and consumption in order to be fully aware of and to advise others accurately of the presence of substances which might provoke an adverse reaction in some consumers.
11. Children should be supervised at all times when cooking.
12. Recipes in the Helen & Douglas Bake Sale guide may not have been formally tested by us or for us and we do not provide any assurances nor accept any responsibility or liability with regard to their originality, efficacy, quality or safety.