At Helen & Douglas House, we’re here to provide the love and care terminally ill children and their families need as they face the toughest situation imaginable. We provide support and friendship along with specialist medical care, allowing families to make the most of the precious time they have left together.
We couldn’t do it without you
Without your help, we wouldn’t be able to continue providing this invaluable support to families facing the heartbreak of losing a child. To keep our doors open, we need to find over £5 million a year. Our corporate partners are a vital lifeline in helping us to keep offering the exceptional care so many local families depend on.
No matter how big or small your business, your support means the world to our families.
By working together, we can make a huge difference to the lives of terminally ill children and their families. If your business chooses to become a corporate partner of Helen & Douglas House, you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping to provide medical, emotional and practical support to families in need. Not only that, but taking part in fun volunteering and fundraising activities for Helen & Douglas House provides loads of great morale-boosting possibilities for your staff.
Here are just a few of the ways you can help
Make a commitment to support us as a corporate partner and there are loads of ways you and your staff can make a huge difference to the families who come to stay at Helen & Douglas House. At the same time, volunteering for us is a great team-building exercise that will bring your staff closer together. Take a look at how the team at Dollar UK supports us and read on for some more inspiration.
- Invite us to meet your staff and inspire them to fundraise for us through events, payroll giving or regular giving
- Volunteer to work in one of our 37 charity shops for a team-building day
- Enter a team into one of our fundraising events
- Sign up for a Furniture Fiesta, where your staff can learn how to upcycle furniture that can be sold in our shops
- Come up with a fundraising idea of your own and we’ll help you plan it, whether it’s a cake sale or a sponsored swim
- Fund a critical role at Helen & Douglas House, such as a doctor or nurse position
- Or simply make a donation – whether that’s money or items for our shops
If you like the sound of these suggestions, or you have your own ideas and need help getting your fundraising off the ground, please contact us on email@example.com.