Enjoy running amongst the dreaming spires and the beautiful architecture of this historic city.
This is a fantastic challenge for both beginners as well as more experienced runners right in the heart of Oxford. The route will take you past Oxford’s most popular landmarks such as Radcliffe Camera, the Sheldonian Theatre, the Bodleian Library, and many of the Oxford University’s world-famous colleges.
By joining Team HDH you will receive
- Discounted registration fee
- Welcome pack on signing up
- A Helen & Douglas House running t-shirt or vest
- An Oxford Half finisher goody bag and t-shirt
- Support in our dedicated Facebook group
- A free track evening with training tips
- Dedicated fundraising support and tips
- You will be cheered on by the Helen & Douglas House team on the day
- Free entrance to a reception at Exeter College to celebrate after the race
Emily, Neve's mum, who ran Oxford Half in 2021
“The support from Helen & Douglas, in the run up to the race and on the day, meant that I knew how precious and appreciated our fundraising was and what a difference it really was making, to children like Neve and families like ours.”
Why should you run for Helen & Douglas House?
Max is 11 years old and lives in Swindon with his Mum and Dad and sister Eva. Max has been coming to Helen & Douglas House for 5 years for respite care because he has end-stage renal failure and a mitochondrial disorder. Read Max’s story.
Claire Max’s Mum said ‘If we didn’t have Helen & Douglas House our lives would be much tougher and we wouldn’t have a rest. When we stay there we feel relieved because we know life will get a bit easier. We need these days to recharge to ensure we can give Max all the care he needs.’