Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England’s greatest river – most will be walking, many will jog, some will be running, and all will have a special reason to push themselves.
Our full 100km route heads upstream from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful scenery all the way to Henley.
Registration Opening Soon.
Date: 11th-12th September 2021
Where: Thames Path
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available. The Thames Path Challenge is part of the Ultra Challenge Series – click here for more information.
Why join #TeamHDH?
- You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
Please note that this is an Open Challenge event organised by Action Challenge and therefore subject to their booking terms and conditions. Please address any questions about the challenge directly to the organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com for any fundraising support and enquiries.
Why should you put on your walking shoes for Helen & Douglas House?
Your participation in this fundraising events is going to make a real difference to us – we care for terminally ill babies, children, young people, and their families through exceptional hospice care.
We rely on the generosity of the public to keep our doors open, with voluntary donations making up the majority of the £3.6m we need to find this year to run the hospice service.