Have you bought your Christmas cards yet? If not, why not get yours from your local Helen & Douglas House charity shop. Buying our cards will help children who come to the hospice. Our range of Christmas cards are available in all of our shops and also online.
Every year, the sales of our Christmas cards generate thousands of pounds of income which helps us raise the £3.6 million we need each year to run the hospice.
Our Christmas cards are £3.50 for a pack of 10 cards. 100% of the profit from the sale of our cards benefits Helen & Douglas House, registered charity no 1085951.
Order your Helen & Douglas House Christmas cards today or pick them up at your local shop. Remember, the more you buy, the more you help us.
- 12 fantastic designs to choose from
- Priced at £3.50 for a pack of 10
- Cards are sized 125mm x 125mm
- Available online using the button below or in our shops. Find your local shop here
Local card range
- 10 lovely local designs to choose from
- Priced at £4.00 for a pack of 10
- Cards are sized 175mm x 125mm
- Available in the following shops; Abingdon, The Cotswolds – Stow-on-the-Wold, Chipping Norton, Burford, Didcot, Henley, Marlow, Oxford, Thame, Wallingford, Wantage, Witney and Windsor – or online using the button below.
The original framed artwork of these cards will also be on sale at the shops where the local cards are sold, they would make great Christmas presents. The Oxford artwork will be on sale at our Summertown shop and the Cotswolds artwork will be on sale at our Cirencester shop. All of our cards have envelopes provided and no glitter or foil has been used on the cards, so they can be recycled.
Buying our cards will help children who come to the hospice, like Hannah and her family
Hannah, aged seven, is a triplet from Reading and has been coming to Helen & Douglas House with her family since 2015. The girls were born pre-term at 27 weeks which left one of the triplets, Hannah, with cerebral palsy and other life-changing conditions.
‘Coming to Helen & Douglas House makes a massive difference to us. The girls love it here and we really manage to have some good quality family time. At Christmas time at the hospice the girls have been introduced to reindeer, visited Santa and even met some beautiful pantomime princesses. Tt was all very magical.’ – Carolina, Hannah’s Mummy