We are looking for an ICT Volunteer support the ICT Team with various tech tasks such as keeping our software up to date, sweeping laptops and other basic IT requirements.
• Basic IT tasks needing as communicated by ICT Team.
• Scheduling laptops for routine maintenance.
• Checking and sweeping laptops and keeping software up to date.
• Working independently to manage daily/weekly tasks.
• Ideally up to 12 hours per week, Monday to Friday during normal office hours. Days and are flexible.
• We are ideally looking for a commitment of at least one year to begin with.
• Reliable and able to independently manage time keeping on projects.
• A supportive team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritise, problem solve and use initiative.
Experience & Training
• An interest in technology and computing as well as experience of
computer networks and systems.
• Proficient in a variety of database’s and software.
• High level of organizational skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
• Volunteers may claim reasonable travel expenses to and from shifts in line with the organisations expenses policy.
• Being part of a great Team.
• Meeting a variety of new people as well as develop skills and gain new experiences.
• A huge sense of satisfaction in knowing you are helping others and making a difference.
• Complimentary meal and drinks in-house when you volunteer for over three hours.