Love fashion? Let Helen & Douglas know what amazing clothes or accessories you have #foundathdh in our Newbury charity shop by sharing photos with us on social media. Using this hashtag during July and August, will enter you into a Prize Draw to win one of 5 ‘In the Jumble’ books written by Newbury personal stylist Victoria Lochhead.
The closing date is midnight on Sunday 10 September, 2017.
For the chance to win, visit our Newbury shop in Bartholomew Street, snap and post your wonderful purchases on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter using #foundathdh hashtag.
Pick of the week: What’s new in at Helen & Douglas House
Keep up-to-date on what new clothing has come in to the shop every Tuesday during July and August on social media. Keep your eyes peeled for some real treats.
Why to shop at Helen & Douglas House chairty shops?
Did you know… Our shop in Newbury is the only charity shop where the money is raised to help local families. Each item you purchase from Helen & Douglas House shop will help terminally ill children and young adults.
Newbury Personal Stylist Victoria Lochhead who runs Frankie and Ruby, is a real fan of charity shop shopping and has written a book called ‘In the Jumble’, about the joys of finding, buying and wearing second hand clothes. Victoria decided to hold one of her personal styling sessions at the Helen & Douglas House shop recently with one of her clients Diana Pattenden. They were amazed at what treasures they found and how much fun it was shopping at a charity shop.
“This shop is really well laid out, organised by colour, and is run by a very friendly and helpful team. I urge to you to pop in to Helen & Douglas House, because you never know what treasure is waiting there for you.” Victoria
Terms and conditions
1. The prize draw is open to UK residents only, and the entrant must be aged 18 or over at the time of entry.
2. The prize draw is not open to members or employees or their immediate family of the Helen & Douglas House.
3. There will be five winners, who will be drawn at random on Wednesday, 13th September 2017 from all valid entries received by the closing date.
4. The winners will be contacted via a social channel they used to enter by Friday 15th of September and they will receive their prize by 22nd of September.
5. In the event a Winner fails to claim a prize within the time limit or is otherwise disqualified from the prize draw, that Prize will be withdrawn and the entry will be void.
6. Winners will be announced on the Helen and Douglas website on Wednesday 20th of September 2017.
7. The prize, ‘In the Jumble’ book by Victoria Lochhead, is not refundable in cash.
8. Prizes are not transferable, refundable or exchangeable for cash or replaceable if lost, destroyed or stolen.
9. The company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
10. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission to the Contest Entities to use winners’ names, likenesses, statements and Entries for promotional purposes (including any possible marketing and public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law.
11. These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and the Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute in relation to this prize draw or these terms and conditions.
12. Helen & Douglas House cares for terminally ill children, young adults and their families through exceptional hospice care. Our address: Helen & Douglas House, 14A Magdalen Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX4 1RW.