The care we offer is free of charge to the families who need it and are eligible. We rely on the generosity of the public to keep our doors open, with voluntary donations making up the majority of the over £3 million every year we need to find to run the hospice service. Find out more about what we do and who we help at Helen & Douglas House.
Local terminally ill children like Lily-Mae needs your help today
Lily-Mae is 5 years old and has a life-shortening condition. She has been coming to Helen House since 2017.
“Helen house is my daughter’s special place, to be safe, smile & be happy. A place for me to be mummy & to take ‘the carer’ role away. Life is precious and here we can make memories to treasure forever.” – Leanne, Lily-Mae’s Mummy
Want to partner with us?For more information, contact Nicola on 07852 633966 or email email@example.com.
No matter how big or small is your business, your support means the world to our families
By working together, we can make a huge difference to the lives of terminally ill children and their families. If your business chooses to become a corporate partner of Helen & Douglas House, you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing that you’re helping to provide medical, emotional and practical support to families in need. Not only that, but taking part in fun volunteering and fundraising activities for Helen & Douglas House provides loads of great morale-boosting possibilities for your staff.
A few of our current partnerships
Here are just a few of the ways you can help
Make a commitment to support us as a corporate partner and there are loads of ways you and your staff can make a huge difference to the families who come to stay at Helen & Douglas House. At the same time, volunteering for us is a great team-building exercise that will bring your staff closer together.
- Invite us to meet your staff and inspire them to fundraise for us through events, payroll giving or regular giving
- Volunteer to work in one of our 32 charity shops for a team-building day
- Enter a team into one of our fundraising events
- Come up with a fundraising idea of your own and we’ll help you plan it, whether it’s a cake sale or a sponsored swim
- Fund a critical role at Helen & Douglas House, such as a doctor or nurse position
- Or simply make a donation – whether that’s money or items for our shops
We’ll work with you to build a unique partnership that plays to your business’s strengths and engages your staff.
- A partnership with joint objectives
- Raise your brand profile as a responsible
- Increase your customer retention and
loyalty through a commitment to a local
- Access to social media and press promotio
A partnership with Helen & Douglas House can have excellent commercial benefits including:
- Uniting employees behind one goal
- Increase staff engagement
- Boost employee morale
- Increase emotional relationship with your
- Decrease staff turnover
- Educate staff about community involvement
and give a feeling of belonging
- One local dedicated Account Manager
- Presentation to staff to introduce them to us
- Support to set up a structured partnership to
suit your business model
- Access to a wide variety of tools, events and
- Communication plans to update staff on their
efforts and impact on Helen & Douglas House
How your support is going help